Under development. Being specifically designed as a replacement for the multitude of Government banned rifles in 2020. BTTS can still provide a valuable learning experience for shooters who have any type of non-banned sporting rifle; semi-autos, bolts actions, pump actions, or even lever actions. Competitors, hunters and general target shooting enthusiasts will all benefit from the skills learned on this course.
- Learn the principles of rifle marksmanship
- Safe and efficient handling
- Characteristics, components and operation
- Understand your sight system
- Establish a zero, choice of 50 or 100 meters
- Positional shooting, standing, kneeling, sitting and prone
- Shooting at distance. 200 to 600 meters, depending upon the capabilities of your rifle, sight and ammunition.