PRE-REQUISITE; Participants attending must have completed the BTTS Pistol Basic Skills Course, or equivalent, examples; IPSC black badge or IDPA introduction courses, police or military training, or other basic fundamentals skills course / training. As well, participants must be holster certified / qualified. The shooter should be both competent and confident with all pistol handling skills and accuracy applications.
This course will focus on developing the technical and physical skills required for shooting with movement, while maintaining a practical level of accuracy, including effective and efficient pistol handling, and acquiring multiple targets.
To inquire about workshop availability, or to have your name added to the BTTS Marksmanship Training Group, please email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- A center-fire semi-automatic pistol or revolver manufactured to be used in shooting sport disciplines or for operational purposes
- A holster manufactured to contain the above handgun on either the waistline, or thigh, on the dominant side of the body. The holster must possess a locking or tension mechanism, capable of retaining the handgun securely enough, that it would not fall out if shook from an upside-down position. No in-the-waist band holsters
- Any open, iron or reflex sight is allowed
- 3 magazines or speed-loaders with two pouches, manufactured to contain the magazines or speed-loaders securely upon the shooters body. The pouch does not necessarily have to possess any retention mechanisms, however they must be able to securely hold the magazine / speed-loader so that it will not fall out
- 300 rounds minimum of applicable ammunition
- Hearing and eye protection. (Electronic ear defenders are strongly recommended)
- Lunch will not be provided. Therefore participants must be prepared with whatever food and hydration they deem necessary to sustain them for the day
- For outdoor ranges; participants must also be prepared for the weather elements and dress accordingly. There is no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothing. Also consider sunscreen and bug spray
ALL INQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT – Mike Brake email@example.com