PRE-REQUISITE; This workshop is open to all licensed pistol shooters who possess the knowledge and skills for the fundamentals of pistol shooting. Participants must be both competent and confident with all pistol handling skills and accuracy applications. INCLUDING being holster certified.
This workshop will provide training skill-drills and coaching for the development of both positional shooting and moving while shooting skill sets.
Cost: $135 plus hst
- June 27: MilCun Training Center FULL
- August 22: MilCun Training Center FULL
To Register, or to have your name added to the BTTS Marksmanship Training Group, please email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any semi-automatic pistol or revolver manufactured to be used for duty purposes, or in shooting sport activities
- A holster manufactured to contain the above handgun on either the waistline, or thigh, on the dominant side of the body. The holster must possess a locking or tension mechanism, capable of retaining the handgun securely enough, that it would not fall out if shook from an upside-down position. No in-the-waist band holsters
- Any open, iron or reflex sight is allowed
- 3 magazines or speed-loaders with two pouches, manufactured to contain the magazines or speed-loaders securely upon the shooters body. The pouch does not necessarily have to possess any retention mechanisms, however they must be able to securely hold the magazine / speed-loader so that it will not fall out
- 300 rounds of applicable ammunition
- Hearing and eye protection
- Lunch will not be provided. Therefore participants must be prepared with whatever food and hydration they deem necessary to sustain them for the day
- For outdoor ranges; participants must also be prepared for the weather elements and dress accordingly. There is no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothing. Also consider sunscreen and bug spray
ALL INQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT – Mike Brake email@example.com